LED kit

Some units will work if they have an internal rectifier installed.

If not you will need to rectify the AC voltage.

How much does this LED cost if I purchase it from e-store? (I hope it is sold on e-stores).

Depends on what brand you buy, and if they have the built in ac to dc converter

Also, the thing i made red, (im guessing you were trying to do a signature like ours) click on the link below and you can put it there so you dont have to add it every time. Its call the signature, and it will always be below what you post.

http://www.blasterforum.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

How much does this LED cost if I purchase it from e-store? (I hope it is sold on e-stores).

Depends on what brand you buy, and if they have the built in ac to dc converter

Also, the thing i made red, (im guessing you were trying to do a signature like ours) click on the link below and you can put it there so you dont have to add it every time. Its call the signature, and it will always be below what you post.

http://www.blasterforum.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Thank you Herpderplol for clearing my doubts. The link you provided for adding the signature, it shows me this message as I click on it - "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." Why is it showing this message and can you please tell me how I can add my signature to my posts? :-/

There is a limit on the number of posts before you have the privalige of a sig.

Thanks blaaster for clearing the doubt. I'll wait till I have enough posts to use my signature.

One question here I'm blaaster for clearing my doubts about the signature. I hope posting the signature link on my message body won't conflict with the board's rule until I have enough posts to use it inside my signature area.

One question I would like to ask here, which brand is good for LED lights? Is it Zenaro, Philips or Cree. I want to buy durable lights which last long. :-/