LED Headlights on '05 Blaster

blasta

Feb 9, 2014
Canada
So, I'm looking to swap out my stock headlights for some nice LED headlights, as we all know the stock ones aren't the greatest.. I'm just wondering what would be the best led light to buy that would still fit under the stock hood, and what the overall swap consists of.

ok i did this to my 92 blaster but a different way...
first get a battery that will fit in the tool compartment thing under the seat. Cut the plastic so a battery would fit.
Messure the width of the compartment depth etc. Then go on ebay find a battery that will fit in it. buy your led lights and a wiring harnesses and a battery. There will not be charging system but the battery will have like 8 hours of stright run time to kill it..... If you still have the stock light on leave it on.

first get a battery that will fit in the tool compartment thing under the seat. Cut the plastic so a battery would fit.
Messure the width of the compartment depth etc. Then go on ebay find a battery that will fit in it. buy your led lights and a wiring harnesses and a battery. There will not be charging system but the battery will have like 8 hours of stright run time to kill it..... If you still have the stock light on leave it on.

those are some great videos zachbraps i enjoyed them
although there is no way you are 42 years old lol
i have not watched all of them yet but...
keep up the good work:)

You have a nice setup but it's not the setup I'm looking for. I'm not interested in carrying an extra battery around and like I said I need it to fit under the stock hood. I'm looking to wire it into the main harness that the current light runs on to replace the stock light If that makes any sense. I know between the stock light and LED lights that you can buy there are some differences between ac/dc...

You should be able to do what you're talking about by just using a LED wire harness that has to have a relay and fuse. hook the black from the relay wire to the green ground wire on the switch and then hook in the yellow wire which is the power wire to the red wire on a relay and you should have power without the battery

You should be able to do what you're talking about by just using a LED wire harness that has to have a relay and fuse. hook the black from the relay wire to the green ground wire on the switch and then hook in the yellow wire which is the power wire to the red wire on a relay and you should have power without the battery
Cool I'll try that out thanks man.

Oh also, do you know if there would there still be high and low beam or just one setting for the light.