Learning to ride wheelies

haha yesterday me and my buddy was riding in a big open field and i poped it up in 3rd gear and i had it goin for a good 30 foot then poped back on us he fell off i tryed to ride it out but we were goin like 45mph and i tryed pushing the back brake but i dont have any lol so it hit a bump on the right back tire and now then i was on one back wheel then fell over slong me off poped the left front tire off the bead.. but easy fix took it home and put starting fluid inside the rim and lighted it to pop it back on the bead wish i had a video of it

yeah wheelies on a quad with no rear brake sucks.... i learned on a 85 honda 200x 3 wheeler... foot on the grab bar minus the grab bar since it didnt have one for the longest time!!! the blaster all i can do is use the throttle to lift the front end.. i try riding it out but its a little hairy on the lake since you hit ruts and bumps

yea i was on a road in the middle of no where last week. one tire on ice other hit dirt.I:I wow didnt i come down in a hurry:-D

ive only ever done wheelies one my 3 wheeler until i got the blaster. dirt bikes cant wheelie them 5 feet. now im sayin by to my 3 wheeler on friday and gettin a kawi bayou 220 for her. she says she is scared of the blaster:)

yea i was on a road in the middle of no where last week. one tire on ice other hit dirt.I:I wow didnt i come down in a hurry:-D

ive only ever done wheelies one my 3 wheeler until i got the blaster. dirt bikes cant wheelie them 5 feet. now im sayin by to my 3 wheeler on friday and gettin a kawi bayou 220 for her. she says she is scared of the blaster:)

you have that problem to?? my wife wont touch my blaster

23lih00.jpg
better be good riding them in the street!!!!!lol wheelie champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where'd you find that helmet?

I thought it was on one of your youtube videos... or maybe it was the cutoff jeans lol i cant remember but the helmet looked familiar.