leakdown tester contest

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
apparently you guys are asking for it, not sure how i missed that thread ?

bummer PM'd me offering to pay for one of my leakdown testers for a contest, but there's no need for that, i'll just throw one in

the contest runs until next saturday night, no specific time, just when i feel like ending it, then the thread will close until a winner is picked, then open back up for the winner announcement

lets not get all technical, there are no rules, post as often as you want.
bikini pics may, or may not, get special attention I:I

the winner will be chosen by a random number generator, maybe let bummer do that ? at the contest end.
in the event my posts # 1 or #3 are chosen ?
i will pick again.

your choice of 1 - 26/28mm or 34 - 36mm leakdown tester and expandable exhaust plug...........

8343-26-28mm-34-36mm-intakes-w-expansion-plug-blocking-off-exhaust-port.jpg

if out of the US...you pay shipping

Last edited:
So we can post an infinate amount? Set the limit to 2 a day... Other wise you gonna have some big problems...

Here's my first I:I

and just so everyone can participate.........
if you already have a leakdown tester, and happen to win,
i'll give you the choice of a brand new set of oury atv grips in your color choice as a substitute prize...........

Oury ATV Grips YFZ450 LTR450 LTZ400 Raptor TRX450R KTM | eBay

if out of the US...you pay any additional shipping for the grips

So we can post an infinate amount? Set the limit to 2 a day... Other wise you gonna have some big problems...

did you not hear the words coming out of my mouth, LOL
no rules, post as often as you like.
i'm not trying to sift thru a bunch of posts to find a winner who didn't post 3 times in 24 hours, whatever the random number generator picks is it

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, you guest reading this - I know you are - I suggest making an account and joining us, this is a good prize for someone just getting a blaster