lake riding today!!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Went out lake riding for about 5 hours today! Great time!! the wifey is gettin more comfortable on the trail boss now. She was doing donuts more than i was!! and hanging it sideways around corners. She even tryed to ice oval with me but she kept spinning out due to worn down studs.
Did get alot just a few random pics when taken a break by the truck.. once we get more people out with use than ill have more pics ( note to self... and other 3/4 inch sheet metal screws with a 5 16th head work great on the ice!! hard packed trails and ice i was walkin away from buddys indy trail sled!!
..... the tow rig.. 87 w150 with none working 4x4 ( for now)

7684496aad38097f7.jpg

my blaster

7684496aad9e9eedc.jpg

7684496aadb0ad940.jpg

seen a polaris outlaw in person today.. seems like asweet ride.. bunch of 300ex's out out.. they dont seem as fast as my blaster!!
Ran into a friend from high school.. man he has a sweet banshee!! couldnt hang with him on the oval!

also side note!! im def to big to be rocking stock fenders!! they get in the way when im trying to hand off the side on the ice tracks... thinkin im gonna cut my fenders tell ican buy a set of race cuts... or take the fronts off for now

Hey 4cfed, should of came out with me on the bay up here, the river is where the action is...Better than trail riding in dirt...We went out all day on Sunday...great day for riding..

Hey 4cfed, should of came out with me on the bay up here, the river is where the action is...Better than trail riding in dirt...We went out all day on Sunday...great day for riding..

and where is here????

and must85.. yeah you been trying i told you will go you just have to get your blaster going or pick up one of brians wheelers... were planning on going again sunday, nephew said east banch cant get past 9th st, said west branch can go all the way to the marsh