KX250 Holy sh*t

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Rode my boy Marks bike today. Holy sh*t I can't explain I feel like a 125 would be considered a biotch bike to this monster. Wheel in the sky everytime I hit the gas extremely responsive and powerful aww it's great.

i've rode 250s and they are very explosive....... But also i rode a rmz450 4 stroke and thats probably the strongest bike i have ever been on

the 250s are quick i have my 2001 rm 125 wuth a 2002 rm 250 motor and that fast and nice in the trails i half to agree i ride my step dads crf 450 r with a hot rods crank and a stage 2 head and they are strong

I have a 2000 CR250 it is a FN monster. I love it. Just hang on and rip it pour power. I cant wait to ride a 500.

If you never rode a 250 before and that was your first time bro I hear yah Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

i hear ya man.. now you guys now why i got ride of my 93 cr250.. wayyy to much for a first bike... down graded to a cr125.. now i wish i still had the cr250!!

im 5'11'' 255 and the cr250 would power wheelie every gear with me on it!!!

I'm f*cking 5'9" 160 and the sh*t wheelied everytime I hit the gas, and for everyone saying thats not a big deal you must be high off your ass the sh*t is fast as f*ck. I mean sure a kx500 is fast too but that must be a death wish...

My 250f Wheelies in every single gear, It only takes around half throttle to throw you off the back

Oh yes 250 2 stroke dirtbikes are a handful!!
Very fun and yes I will say on record way more fun then a KXF250 4 poke.
The only thing that I've rode that is more fun (in a more open area) would be a TRX450 quad.
BTW yes we did race and yes a 30 year old antique YZ400 Blaster is faster lol.

I see this turning into a peeing match soon :(

For the love of god lets not go there.......

Indeed. I have both ktm sx 250 and a yamaha yz 250f both have there plus and con's.

It is Clearly upto you what you prefer to ride not which is a better bike.