Kick A$$ Day

TopTechKid27

Mar 5, 2009
St.Louis MO
Ok so i was just messing around on craigslist this morning and found a keihin PJ 34mm for $40 which i bought....its like brand new. then to make it even better my brother calls me this afternoon and tells me he finally got hold of his friend whos dad has a banshee that hes looking to get rid of. anyways he told me were going to go look at it at 6. So we go over and look at it, this thing is a mess its been sitting outside under a tarp for about 5 years but its all there hes got extra parts for it, all the paper work from LRD to prove they ported the motor and to top it all off he has the title for the damn thing. so we worked out a price of 700 bucks for everything... looks like the good old blaster is ganna be up for sale soon :(.

i wanna get like $2000 out of it but if i cant sell it ill just keep it. hell yea man my bro told me about him havin one and was lie talk to him see what he wants to do with it. that was like 2 weeks ago and now its mine.

Does the shee run? I'm doing the same thing, I love my blaster but I've been bitten by the banshee bug and I can't have both :( ( money issues )

hope you get it bro! if you can get 2k for thats enogh for a good set of shocks and a-arms for the shee... or if your lucky a outlaw frame with 250r geometry.

Does the shee run? I'm doing the same thing, I love my blaster but I've been bitten by the banshee bug and I can't have both :( ( money issues )

hope you get it bro! if you can get 2k for thats enogh for a good set of shocks and a-arms for the shee... or if your lucky a outlaw frame with 250r geometry.

no it not in running shape right now but he did fogg the engine down before he put it away. o yea man ive had that bug ever since i got a blaster and i had the chance to get one so now the other has to go:( yea ill have pics up at the end of the week because im picking it up friday but ill get some up.