Just wanted to say...

Gimme2Strokes

Jun 15, 2008
RI
That I am no longer a no0b, but have graduated into a Reg. YAY for me!
It's like a birthday WEEEeee I:I

I shal now bask in my glory as an official member of this forum Wo0p!!

Well, if it's like one of those huge ass cookie-cakes you get at Mrs. Fields' then I guess I can do paypal, but I want the frosting with it, and you have to hand deliver it in your birthday suit! (There's an extra shiny new nickel in it for u)

On a serious note tho thank all you guys for every little snippet of information I stole from you to make me understand this thing as much as I do. Without this forum I'd be clueless in a corner with my thumb up my ass and a Haynes between my legs going "Duh"

Y'all rock!

Well, if it's like one of those huge ass cookie-cakes you get at Mrs. Fields' then I guess I can do paypal, but I want the frosting with it, and you have to hand deliver it in your birthday suit! (There's an extra shiny new nickel in it for u

Well if you really want to see me nekkid you have way more problems than with your Blaster ! !

On a serious note tho thank all you guys for every little snippet of information I stole from you to make me understand this thing as much as I do. Without this forum I'd be clueless in a corner with my thumb up my ass and a Haynes between my legs going "Duh"

Well I guess this confirmed that you have issues beyond help to be found here ! Because seeing the visual in my head has ruined me from haynes manuals.

But really I hear you on the information available here... Its a great place for information.