Just got my +4 swinger in the mail

I have mixed feelings. I have a lot of motor work and it was impossible to keep the front end down on the road. Now it seems like it spins the tires a lot. I moved my handlebars back some which made me sit further back on the seat. This in turn gave me a lot more traction. It all depends on you motor work and riding style. I wouldn't do it for looks, do it cause you need to.

What tires are you running on rear?
WHen I put the Goldspeeds on our quad we started getting holeshots and stop spinning. The intermediate compound has held up well and hooks up super hard on medium to hard pack but also pulls in the sandy stuff very well.
It is strange, the tire of choice at our track is holeshot, everybody runs them. We are the only one running these. They are much cheaper than holeshots and we are getting holeshots...LOL I appreciate their loyalty to holeshots...lol
Last weekend I bolted the holeshots on my sons quad because the track is kind of sandy not the usual medium to hard pack since we have had so much rain in Sunny Florida the sand has came to the surface of the clay!!!...X(
When he went out for practice he was spinning all over the place and getting pulled out of corners. He came in and dang near broke my impact gun trying to get them off. Put the Goldspeeds on, grabbed the holeshot and the win.

I was running holeshot GNCC's. I sold my +4 swinger because I am building a different bike now. I will be running a +3 with kenda claws. I will look into the tires you suggested.

You will like the +3. The +2 or 3 is the perfect size for blaster unless you are hill climbing. Make sure your rear shock compression is set good to transfer pressure to the rears when accelerating hard.

So how dose it ride will it still pull the front up or do you have to try to wheely it how are the turns can you kick it out easier?