Just got my +4 swinger in the mail

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
Swing arm came in today. Looks pretty good to me. I got it from the swingarm shop on eBay. It is powder coated chrome.

IMG_20130114_202037.jpg

many people have hated the swingarm shop but that was the old style not the new as the new style are made a little stronger the bar that crossed the swingarm used to be hollow ans did not fully connect bar to bar but end to end and seem to break ? crack there i have the old one and it is used and i have never had a problem with it. been thinking of gusseting it but there is no need as it has not cracked or broke anyway that is a great reliable swinger especially for the money

The truth be told I would rather have a T-rock from ken. I didn't know about them until after I ordered it. I would have paid a little more cash for peace of mind. I'm glad this one looks good though.

I have the same one on my blaster and they are really strong. I beat the hell out of mine last ride and it held up. It makes the quad look bad ass too. They won't let it flip back on you on hill climbs. Gives me the confidence to shoot up almost all of the hills.

I have the same one on my blaster and they are really strong. I beat the hell out of mine last ride and it held up. It makes the quad look bad ass too. They won't let it flip back on you on hill climbs. Gives me the confidence to shoot up almost all of the hills.

+1 here.

ive had the same results with the swingarm shops swingers. also it makes it more fun to ride wheelies cause its harder. you will like it i bet I:I

pics please

I didn't take pics. It's pretty straight forward though. Just take the old one off and put the new one on. It's a direct replacement.

I have mixed feelings. I have a lot of motor work and it was impossible to keep the front end down on the road. Now it seems like it spins the tires a lot. I moved my handlebars back some which made me sit further back on the seat. This in turn gave me a lot more traction. It all depends on you motor work and riding style. I wouldn't do it for looks, do it cause you need to.