Jetting....

flinter42

Sep 30, 2009
Potsdam NY
Well I just pciked up a stock blaster and im new to the forum. I have hd plenty of 2 strokes including a few blaster I have done heavy mods too. Its just been so long I have forgotten whear to start withthe jetting. The kid gave me a new set of v force 3 reeds with the bike and im curious whear tostart on the jetting. It has 240 main in it now and a 32.5 piolit.

Any help would be great guys

thanks

Josh

go with 250 main jet with the reeds and if your planning on going with that pipe, then i would suggest to get a 270 main jet. both are good starting points.

k gusy thought i was close. thanks.

any input on the paul tuner pipes. I had pro circuits on my last blaster build and run them on my banshee now and love them. let me know what you guys recomend for MX/trail pipes.

Josh

if you want a low to mid end pipe go with the shearer exhaust, but if you want a more mid to top end pipe go with the toomey b1 exhaust. those are the best for a lightly modded blaster.

well as soon as it time i will b doing a 3 mil crank, weisco pro lite piston, and a good port job. the last blaster i had i loved the 3 mil so cant wait to do it again

thanks alot

josh