jet kits

don't buy a jet kit. check and see what's in the carb currently and do a plug chop. then get you a hand full of different sizes and then continue to plug chop until you get it on the money.

and i will assume that it's for the yz250 in your sig.

don't buy a jet kit. check and see what's in the carb currently and do a plug chop. then get you hand full of different sizes and then continue to plug chop until you get it on the money.

and i will assume that it's for the yz250 in your sig.

nah dude not my yz. i let my friend (caseyjr96) use my account to post it. he forgot his password on here lol. its his blaster all stock but with that pipe

We can give suggestions about jetting but the quad really is the one to tell you what it needs.

Jon's suggestion is the best route to take. Use the suggestions as a starting point and work from there. If you have an FMF and take the airblox lid off, you can assume a baseline of about a 290 main. May need a 300 main depending on the quad.

okay, well use the same guidelines. check and see what you're starting with first and plug chop. go from there continuing to chop.

stock jetting is 230. fmf says 270 with fatty/silencer/no lid. probably anywhere from 250-300. remember that it is cold too, so jet accordingly.

Don't even think of doing a plug chop with stock jet, you could damage it even with that short of a run. Start fat and work down. If it runs good with whatever you start with, do a chop at that jetting. If it blubbers , drop one size and do chop.

Anybody know what size jets come in the fmf power up kit? Just installed my fmf exhaust last week...going to get it rejetted this week sometime, just trying to get an idea of what I am working with here.

Anybody know what size jets come in the fmf power up kit? Just installed my fmf exhaust last week...going to get it rejetted this week sometime, just trying to get an idea of what I am working with here.

Don't buy the kit. Just get a hand full of jets. Depending on what you have done you should be looking at 270-300 main jets for that FMF exhaust.

Already ordered the kit, quad sat for 2 years...so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to change springs etc. Plus a good cleaning wouldn't hurt...gonna jet it to run with out the airbox lid

i figure you'll be anywhere from 270-300 then. it's going to suck if those jets aren't in the kit you bought...

FMF recommends 270 for their pipe and running with no lid. you'll need to start high and work your way down on the main jet. remember to perform a plug chop to see just where you are in the jetting range. don't wanna cook that turkey by being too lean.

Hope so...that would really blow, but atleast I,d be able to ride with the new exhaust,even if I have to leave the lid on....maybe drill a extra air hole or two...thanx man