Its a white wonderland

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So last night into mid today we got hammered with what some of you guys here are dieing to have, yes, that rite, we got hammered with snow. So I am freshie and me and my buddy are hooking up and goin ridin over our christmas break, hes got a honda rincon or a rubicon, I don't know. I am getting ready to do some serouis riding in this fresh powder since it is my first year with my blaster in the snow. I will post when it is done snowing right now we have like 6 inches of snow, thats a lot where I live being this early in the year.

we r gettgin walloped today... sunday... and again wednesday with already 6 inches on the ground... could be a foot in each storm i need a goddamn snowmobile!!!

Ya same here I prayed I just don't know if the ole blaster know because since my last post we got another ten inches. Oh well I will give it a shot when my Dad gets home.

got over a foot now but my blaster doesnt move in the snow i need snow tires out back.

hey blasterboy where u live?..cuz im in upstate newyork..and we got 10 inches friday night, and we already got 4 more this morning.

i got like a total about a foot :) i got to plow im only 14 and we were at a big plant my dad was like here go for it fun fun :)

we have a bunch of snow here.... i had an old beater/plow truck and i was plowing for a job but now well my truck blew the engine because the gear slipped down and just ovvveeerrrrrr revvved.........i was gonna ice race my blaster but well my engine is failing and i want to at least ride it when the snow melts.... so lucky u guys