Is it OK to use this oil mix?

Cnrcpla

Aug 16, 2010
Like most people with blasters I took off the oil injestion and I mix the fuel myself. I have this two stroke oil that is just sitting in my shelf, it's called Amalie pro two cycle oil. It says it can be used for anything incluiding motorcycles, but when I mixed some up it was PINK!? Is this stuff ok to use or not?

Oil INJESTION? haha good typo. um i dont know that brand but if its says "...can also be used in motorcylces..." chances are it was made for weede eaters and is not very good for your motor, but like i said, i dont know that brand...

just to be safe the only oil i run is from one of the major atv dealers kawasaki,yamaha.suzuki i dont run nothing else in my blaster.

They sell that stuff for the snowmobiles, I imagine it would work but all I use it Klotz techniplate R50, haven't had an issue yet.

So maybe I should try it? I mean I'm not going on any hard core riding until I fix my frame which should happen this winter. Plus, I have a light that lights up when the engine gets to hot, I have never seen it light up, but it IS there

Some guys in town I've seen run premix from the caseys gas station with no issues.I wouldn't but they have.I prefer amsoil premix and in the tranny.

Well I mean, it isn't cheap stuff you pick up at a garden center, I dint know where it came from but it looks pretty quality for me, but has anyone else ever seen PINK premix?????

Lol, I have ran it on that stuff before, but not for more than five minuits so I was just wondering. Ha you guys wanna here something? I went to ri for a little today and took the key to my blaster with me. Then I get a call from my step dad asking if I had my key, and I'm like ya y? He's like I wanna ride it. I'm like you don't even know how to start it and it has no gas and you don't know how to ride a manual. So i come home and my ignition system cover was taken off and I could tell he tried to start it with out the key :/ nice to know that people would do that huh?

Haha ^^^. This kid at a local farm knew i didnt have a key and saw that i unhooked the wiring from the Stator so he plugged it back in and took off. I then took his yfz450 and put a little piece of corn in his fuel line. He didnt go to far for a week. I then told him and he was mad. I was like next time, dont f*ck with my machine and I wont f*ck with yours! (remember, 2 wrongs dont make a right, but three do.)

So maybe I should try it? I mean I'm not going on any hard core riding until I fix my frame which should happen this winter. Plus, I have a light that lights up when the engine gets to hot, I have never seen it light up, but it IS there

how is that light hooked up????????????????????????????????????????????

i bet its the low oil light....

The light? It is right on the head light. It is red and it has a picture of a thermomiter on it. And nice one with the yfz but you also don't live with the guy lol. unforchunatly I have to. But o well.

never heard of that on a blaster, as there's nowhere to really put an engine temp probe on it. still saying its either a light from something else or its hooked to the oil tank

I don't have the oil tank anymore. Maybe tommorow I can follow he wire and tell you where and what it leads to