irazrs

blue massacre

Jan 7, 2008
i have irazrs with 90% tread and dont know if i sould get rzrs for the track or just keep the irazrs

the regular razrs are better for racing on a track... as pitboss said, the irazrs are more of a mud tire... they'll hook up pretty good...but..not quite as good for the track

ill get the razrs because ill have 3 sets of rear tires because i got irazrs for trails and razrs for track but what tire would be better for a sand bank because there are dirttrails and powerlines too so i dont want to put sand tires

20. I have 18's to, but i hate them. They are good for the track, but suck for trails. 18's always get hung up on trails because your so low to the ground.

Reactions: blue massacre
yea i would probly get the 20 because the ground clearcence and blasters are pretty fast acceleraction so im not gonna go with 18

good idea -- also, Inova Power Gear tires work good for sand ( they are a lot like razrs, but i have had better luck with them in sand than i have had with the razrs ( i also use these tires a lot for trail, they are an amazing trail tire as well... like i said, they are much much like razrs)

Reactions: blue massacre