insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have cassette tapes of them, < yeah im that old.. :confused: Tarbash The Egyptian magician was one of my favs.

I still have cassette tapes of them, < yeah im that old.. :confused: .

ssshhhhhh, I got the good stuff......45 records and 8 track tapes in my moms attic

I'm an easy going guy. Little bit of a dry humor guy. But like to laugh. I work hard and play harder. Love my family and do anything for them. Also do what I can for my friends. I have my own beliefs but don't push it on people. Nothing pisses people off more than talking politics and religion. Most my posts are in fun and ment to make people laugh. Take them how you want.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
I'm an easy going guy. Little bit of a dry humor guy. But like to laugh. I work hard and play harder. Love my family and do anything for them. Also do what I can for my friends. I have my own beliefs but don't push it on people. Nothing pisses people off more than talking politics and religion. Most my posts are in fun and ment to make people laugh. Take them how you want.

Glad to hear. You sound like a good guy. Hope you always stay that way.

Thank you for your input. I enjoy reading other people's wisdom. It helps me understand the kind of person they are.

you should concentrate more effort into finding out and understanding who you really are,
instead of hiding behind this smoke and mirrors fairy tale cult sh*t your brother gumjob has you on,
the smoke is so thick around you, you can't even see into the mirror anymore.
:)

I wish I had someone to argue with I feel really left out of all this fun.

And I didnt get no f*ckin ice cream.

Man I think you all hate me lol

That train left the station years ago, too late now.

yep, this forum has more active members than it ever has, and you 2 try to create the only drama on here.
maybe you and your chronies shoulda hoped that train too......years ago.
it's not too late

yep, this forum has more active members than it ever has, and you 2 try to create the only drama on here.
maybe you and your chronies shoulda hoped that train too......years ago.
it's not too late

You 2 ? You talking about me ? I'm not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.