im still alive!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
just thought i would drop a line to everyone im still alive...

struggling in this crap econimy, im stil trying to find a job, and working double time at it!!, still no quad or bike ( well pedal bike dk fury 25 cruiser)

married of course, doing great! were having a baby girl due in nov, and un fortunatly we had to get rid of the oldsmobile to get something more practical for our situation, so now im rolling a 97 dodge neon sport 4 door 5 speed DOHC 2.0 alot of miles but runs and drives great and the gas mileagle rocks!! just needs a motor mount.

so my internet is off at home so im at my moms applying for jobs so id figured id drop a line to everyone!

good to hear from you fed.. keep ur head up. sorry to hear u had to sell the olds..
the neon should be good on gas..

im keeping my head up.. frustrated but im keepin on.. yeah it sucks.. but were going to build something cooler and faster this winter.... or maybe just faster lol...

i hate FWD 4 banger cars but the gas mileage cant complain.. wifes sohc auto with me driving 80 on the highway gets 32 mpg... im usedto cars/ trucks that get 5 mpg to 12 mpg lol

Wondered where you went man. I hope you find something soon. I know its hard with a family, but if push comes to shove I know one place thats got good benefits, decent pay, and a lot of perks. and they're still looking for a few good men....

yeah and no where near me lol...

there is a place around here called aerotek... hiring 100 ppl for onme position and 80 for another BUT there a high turn around place.. in, trained work and out the door as fast as possible... basicly they get a contract to do x amount of trucks then when thats done they lay offand hire a new crew for the next xcontrct.. i kinda want something stable.. im 26.. and lookin for a career now. in stead of a 'job'

yeah and no where near me lol...

there is a place around here called aerotek... hiring 100 ppl for onme position and 80 for another BUT there a high turn around place.. in, trained work and out the door as fast as possible... basicly they get a contract to do x amount of trucks then when thats done they lay offand hire a new crew for the next xcontrct.. i kinda want something stable.. im 26.. and lookin for a career now. in stead of a 'job'

yeah man i am 26 too been laid off now for 4 months i am married with 2 kids 3 and 10 months.....its hard i tell ya, there are no jobs out there and what is there you have to be on top of it within hours to even stand a chance..