im lost

Yes a couple times and replaced everything with rebuild kit I think after work today before i pull the fly wheel i will try the biggest jeti have 350 just to see

Clean filter, make sure it is not in backwards.

Is it the stock needle and where is the clip.

A #350 jet is big for your mods, if it runs well on it something else could be wrong.

Is the oil injection nipple on the carb plugged up?

Is the float running free, and level correct?

Is the washer under the main jet?

Both air and fuel filters are new.needle clip is on second groove I tried the third last night and a ton of diff jets float level is good oil sert is plugged on carb and pump I only removed the plastic gear on the oil pump and blocked the holes. Should I have done more? The jet washer is in place. I'm sitting on break Wright now so i can't try nothing but i will be back at it tonight

Is the oil injection nipple on the carb plugged up?

If you lifted the needle and it ran better, lift it one more and do a 3/4 throttle plug chop.

So bigger jet has no effect clip position either. Bought a compression tester wala found my problem I think 110 is way too low Wright? I should have done this alot sooner I know but like the title said im lost. I'm gonna replace the reeds first I took them out and seems they don't sit all the way flush I can push them down just a couple milmeters so I'm gonna true that if it don't fix it off with its head!