im callin u out Nameless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benol_banshee

Oct 27, 2011
portage pa
www.facebook.com
u like talkin smack around town how ur stock blaster will beat my blaster well lets race tuffguy. hope u panted ur stock pipe again i herd that gives u 50 hp.I:I

ANY TIME ANYWHERE p.s. hope u actually let it warm up before u race i no how u like to kick it 20 times in cold weather and just go hahaha without rejetting it.

SO when u wanna race??? so i have witnesses:D

we need pics, vids, dental records, pics of both your gf's tits and/or moms, but only if their a hot mom.

a-oh, some local trash talkin.......i wanna be the flag dropper !!!!!!!!!

i also have to ask benol...........whats your age ???? and obviously cruels bud ???

i dont like to trash talk anyone but when a lil kid starts trash talkin to everyone about my blaster it burns me up so lets see what happens. lets see if grammy and pappy will buy him some more paint.

i dont like to trash talk anyone but when a lil kid starts trash talkin to everyone about my blaster it burns me up so lets see what happens. lets see if grammy and pappy will buy him some more paint.

still waiting to hear your age ??????

and everyones blaster is the fastest !!!!!!

how bout i drop the flag, film the start, jump on my bike, beat them both to the finish and film it too ??????????

gotta be tits somewhere. that's the only way to assure that my attention will be undivided.

I say settle this like men

WITH LOLLIPOPS!!!!
lollipop-390x600.jpg

gotta be tits somewhere. that's the only way to assure that my attention will be undivided.

ok, i'll flag the start, my gf works the finish line....topless !!!!!!

i'm just playin with you guys, but you all need to settle down out there in portage and team up, this is a sport to all of us, and we need to stick together and help each other
but a freindly race will hush trash talkin !!!!!!

ur gonna make me try harder now literally lol I:I

i just told her i volunteered her, she smiled and agreed to do it
but we'll need to blindfold nameless, he's to young to see boobies !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.