Illegal Immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
Dont watch it if you going to whine about it being political. Lets just get that out of the way now. If you have insight, great im not going to tolerate being attacked for voicing my opinion.

My thoughts exactly....

Last edited by a moderator:
feel pretty much the same way although our problem isnt nearly as bad as yours
a lot of polish are coming to scotland and are taking all the jobs

[QUOTE=jlsparky7;100349 im not going to tolerate being attacked for voicing my opinion.

If you are so afraid of being attacked, then the best thing would be to stop voicing an opinion. Have you ever heard the saying " don't dish it out if you can't take it".

You are a true "republican", smear is your best plan.

Immigration in Your Backyard

Immigration Impact:
West Virginia

State Population (2006 CB estimate)

State Population in 2000

Average Annual Change 2000-2006
0.10%

Foreign Born Population 2006

Foreign Born Share 2006
1.3%

Foreign Born Population 2000

Foreign Born Share 2000
1.1%

Average Annual Change 2000-2006
3.0%

Population Projection 2010
1.82 million

Population Projection 2025
1.76 million

Population Projection 2050 (FAIR)
1.85 million

All numbers are from the U.S. Census Bureau unless otherwise noted. Additional Census Bureau, INS, and other immigration-related data are available for West Virginia.

Population Change
West Virginia’s population increased by 0.8 percent between 1990 and 2000, and by 0.6 percent between 2000 and 2006, bringing West Virginia’s total population to approximately 1.8 million.

Approximately 32.7 percent of the total population increase between 2000 and 2006 in West Virginia was directly attributable to immigrants

FAIR estimates the illegal alien population in 2005 at 8,000.

According to an estimate of the Pew Hispanic Center, in 2005 there were less than 10,000 illegal immigrants in West Virginia. 2/

FAIR estimates in 2004 that the citizens of West Virginia spent $82.5 million per year on illegal aliens.

Indiana
Summary Demographic State Data (and Source)
Population (2007 CB est.): 6,345,289
Population (2000 Census): 6,080,485
Foreign-Born Population (2007 FAIR est.): 275,480
Foreign-Born Population (2000 Census): 186,534
Share Foreign-Born (2006 FAIR estimate): 4.3%
Share Foreign-Born (2000): 3.1%
Immigrant Stock (2000 CB est.): 370,000
Share Immigrant Stock (2000 est.): 6.1%
Naturalized U.S. Citizens (2006 Census): 92,773
Share Naturalized (2006): 35.2%
Legal Immigrant Admission (DHS 1997-2006): 54,631
Refugee Admission (DHS 1997-2006): 4,659
Illegal Alien Population (2007 FAIR est.): 110,000
Costs of Illegal Aliens - 2005 (2006 FAIR est.): $259,000,000
Projected Population - 2050 (2006 FAIR): 8,072,680

Indiana's immigrant population almost doubled during the 1990's, accounting for 17 percent of the state's overall population increase during the decade. Demonstrating the impact of recent policies of mass immigration, 52 percent of Indiana's immigrant population has arrived in the state since 1990.

Sucks doesnt it?

Does the scottish government pay for their healthcare, education, welfare, and social security? Ours does.

Sort of,healthcare,education,welfare and social security are all free to british citezens and to those who come from the eu,although the polish get extra benefits such as job seeking and stuff,and now due to political correctness companys are choosing the polish guy over the british as companys have a diversify policy now which sucks

Sort of,healthcare,education,welfare and social security are all free to british citezens and to those who come from the eu,although the polish get extra benefits such as job seeking and stuff,and now due to political correctness companys are choosing the polish guy over the british as companys have a diversify policy now which sucks

Kinda like here with blacks and whites. A white can have better credentials than a black person but the black will get hired/accepted before the white just because he/she is black.

i agree and wanna add that most companies have to hire different ethnic groups of ppl, the last place i worked for hired ppl with different ethnic backgrounds and got a HUGE tax break regardless of there qualifications....it sucks but its the truth....and sparky, it just seems like u post sh*t just to get ppl all worked up...i could be wrong but thats what it looks like to me??

i agree and wanna add that most companies have to hire different ethnic groups of ppl, the last place i worked for hired ppl with different ethnic backgrounds and got a HUGE tax break regardless of there qualifications....it sucks but its the truth....and sparky, it just seems like u post sh*t just to get ppl all worked up...i could be wrong but thats what it looks like to me??

Its just frustrating to me that people dont understand who or what they are voting for. No liberal can give me a good reason why they vote the way they do.

Example. I can ask an obama supporter why they voted for obama. 99% of the time the reply will be something related to "I dont want another bush for president" or "its time for a change" not realizing that change can be a bad thing as well. Most of the obama supporters I talk to (at work or with friends) cant even tell me what obamas ideas (not policies because he has no plans of how to carrying them out) are. They cant even name one of his ideas.

Another example. Energy independence.
Mccain - Drill for oil in america, bring oil costs down here and bring money to America by selling our oil to other countries. Simple and to the point.
Obama - I will spend 600,000,000,000 (or whatever rediculously high amount it was) on energy independence research without raising taxes 1 penny. (we are already in debt trillions of dollars.... how do you plan on getting all that money without taxing the people)

I can list a ton more examples if youd like.

Most of the successful people I know are republican, they arnt republican because they are successful. They are successful because they think like a republican.

Successful people dont complain about the union and want %80 of their pay to go on stress leave. They dont expect handouts from the government. They dont expect the government to tell them what they can and cant do. They dont feel they should be taxed more because they are successful. They just want to strive to be as good as they can be.

Not snapping at you man, just showing you my view.

Its just frustrating to me that people dont understand who or what they are voting for. No liberal can give me a good reason why they vote the way they do.

Maybe none that you do but there are plenty of educated liberals, and don't act like every republican has a legitimate reason for voting for mccain

Drill for oil in america, bring oil costs down here and bring money to America by selling our oil to other countries. Simple and to the point.

you do realize that this oil would take years to hit the market, not to mention the fact that we could never compete with the middle east or Venezuela

Most of the successful people I know are republican, they arnt republican because they are successful. They are successful because they think like a republican.

It is people like you that are so ignorant. Not because you are republican, or think like a republican, and the same goes for democrats. Parties divided hold this country back, not help it move forward. Everything you say bad about obama, or whoever for that matter, a democrat find something about republicans and do the same thing you are doing.

man wats up with you an politics talk about your fukin r1 or something man damn something interesting all this causes is fights if you talk about a YAMAHA or anything i pretty sure it wouldnt cause FIGHTS on a BLASTERFORUM, o and i forgot im jus voicing my opinion do not attack me

man wats up with you an politics talk about your fukin r1 or something man damn something interesting all this causes is fights if you talk about a YAMAHA or anything i pretty sure it wouldnt cause FIGHTS on a BLASTERFORUM, o and i forgot im jus voicing my opinion do not attack me

i really wouldnt say its a fight so far just a debate although if it gets out of hand get an admin to close it:)
i like seeing other peoples views

Example. I can ask an obama supporter why they voted for obama. 99% of the time the reply will be something related to "I dont want another bush for president" or "its time for a change" not realizing that change can be a bad thing as well. Most of the obama supporters I talk to (at work or with friends) cant even tell me what obamas ideas (not policies because he has no plans of how to carrying them out) are. They cant even name one of his ideas.

Another example. Energy independence.
Mccain - Drill for oil in america, bring oil costs down here and bring money to America by selling our oil to other countries. Simple and to the point.
Obama - I will spend 600,000,000,000 (or whatever rediculously high amount it was) on energy independence research without raising taxes 1 penny. (we are already in debt trillions of dollars.... how do you plan on getting all that money without taxing the people)

I can list a ton more examples if youd like.

Successful people dont complain about the union and want %80 of their pay to go on stress leave. They dont expect handouts from the government. They dont expect the government to tell them what they can and cant do. They dont feel they should be taxed more because they are successful. They just want to strive to be as good as they can be.

Not snapping at you man, just showing you my view.

ya mccain wanted to drill oil here but there is no way we could compete with the oil importing from the middle east, i think that we should put tarrifs on all the sh*t that we are exporting and to the companies that are relocating to other countries...there is tons of little sh*t that has been happening for the past 20 years and its just catching up with us now. Regardless of the candidate in office they are going to be tested to the fullest to try to unfuck what george w bush did for our country in the past 8 years

People, welcome to the "new south africa". Our borders with our good friends "Zimbabwe" is just a piece of chicken wire , no it is not a joke we have no way of knowing how many illegal aliens is in our country. In 1994 population stats were 5 million white people; 3million indian and asian and 30 million African. 15 years later we are 2.5 million white ; stil 3 million idian but almost 45 million africans,. There are more zimbabwiens in south africa than the white people. But who pays taxes to support field hospitals, feeding schemes. What to know were all the white folk went? More that 2 million could'nt find jobs (affermative action) left for UK, OZ, and NZ. Just over 500 000 people died in racial farm attacks

People, welcome to the "new south africa". Our borders with our good friends "Zimbabwe" is just a piece of chicken wire , no it is not a joke we have no way of knowing how many illegal aliens is in our country. In 1994 population stats were 5 million white people; 3million indian and asian and 30 million African. 15 years later we are 2.5 million white ; stil 3 million idian but almost 45 million africans,. There are more zimbabwiens in south africa than the white people. But who pays taxes to support field hospitals, feeding schemes. What to know were all the white folk went? More that 2 million could'nt find jobs (affermative action) left for UK, OZ, and NZ. Just over 500 000 people died in racial farm attacks

no wonder south africa is f**king mental
i think it 25 murders in johannesburg a day alone, that my friend is f**ked up

Status
Not open for further replies.