if I.........

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
Listed my blasty for sale how much do you think I could get if I added better tires and a new hood? 00 and up blasters with a few bolt ons go from 1000 to 1800 in my area.

I payed 1500 for at it was stock sept for a fmf fatty pipe and a crappy wsm piston.

IMG00072.jpg

IMG00071.jpg

Sorry its dirty in the pics, I just got it back together when the pics were taken.

its an 03' btw

if it were me buying the bike, i would be more prone to pay less for the cut fenders, and painted bumpers. "mods" don't always make things worth more. a lot of the time, an experienced buyer will want a bike closer to stock to ensure reliability. unless it looks like it belongs in a magazine, im not looking for the potential of someones modifications being installed wrong or rigged up to work.

mine is an 03 as well, and if i were to try to sell it today i would only ask 1300-1500 for it. hell, my front shocks alone are worth half that.
Blaster.jpg

if it were me buying the bike, i would be more prone to pay less for the cut fenders, and painted bumpers. "mods" don't always make things worth more. a lot of the time, an experienced buyer will want a bike closer to stock to ensure reliability. unless it looks like it belongs in a magazine, im not looking for the potential of someones modifications being installed wrong or rigged up to work.

mine is an 03 as well, and if i were to try to sell it today i would only ask 1300-1500 for it. hell, my front shocks alone are worth half that.
Blaster.jpg
true true. nice blaster btw!

1000-1200 is a great peice there is a 03 buy me thats going for 850 and its in about the same shape blasters are not big money quads even if you put a lot into them

Blaster.jpg

Just like you sead it