I know have 2 atvs :)

blasterman17

Jul 27, 2010
Chickamauga Ga
Well like the title says I went out and bought me a 88 suzuki lt250r to restore. Paid $700 bucks for it and it runs but needs alot of work. I will try to list the things it needs right off my mind

1. I have to fix a crack right above the exhaust port so It wont leak my coolant out.

2. tires and rims

3. Needs front end work (it wobbles and rattles)

4. Carb adjusted

5. Plastics

6. Engine rebuild (125 lbs of compression)

7. All the damn performance parts I can find!!!! lolI:II:I

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the pictures to see if he got jewed. But he probably did. I bought a running 91 LT250R that ran for $800. It had laeger a arms, laeger swinger, works shocks, asr tie rods, new douglas rims with holeshot, lsr steering stem, tag handlebars, dg nerfs, dj front and rear grab bar, pt exhaust.

I'm waiting for the pictures to see if he got jewed. But he probably did. I bought a running 91 LT250R that ran for $800. It had laeger a arms, laeger swinger, works shocks, asr tie rods, new douglas rims with holeshot, lsr steering stem, tag handlebars, dg nerfs, dj front and rear grab bar, pt exhaust.

are you serious? =o holy piss.

Why'd you buy a proj quad for $700?? But a good working one. =P A project quad is like $100.

Its not really a project more of something to mess around on. And I actually found out that I had a bad compression tester so I borrowed my friends and it actually has 125 lbs of comp. So it has potential.

DAMN, then i did get jewed lol. Man you must have good deals where you live. Down here it sucks everything is high.