I just went to the dark side.

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
The wife and I were talking on Christmas about how much we missed our Blasters. We would take them to secluded spots with a couple of fishing rods and just chill all day. We took a drive to Motorsports Nation yesterday to just look. Less than an hour later, we're the proud owners of a 2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700. It felt great to get some seat time after almost 2 years off. I ran it most of the day in 2 wheel drive and was pretty impressed with the power and handling. They tossed in a biotch seat with storage for the back rack. I came out of a corner and smashed the gas and the thing actually started to wheelie. I don't plan on doing many mods to this thing. I want to get a winch and some heated hand grips and that's about it. One thing that Yamaha should have done is put plugs in the ends of the front bumper. I can see the thing rotting pretty quick. Here's the model we bought.
16od_kodiak_eps_green_s3_rgb_lores.jpg

Well, this bike will take you places that the Blaster probably just couldn't. Like the other end of a big ol' mud hole.

Are you going to spin up some plugs for the end of the bumper?