I JUST HAD THE FREAKIEST THING EVER! HELP

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
Hey my blaster idle was high and i tried to turn it down but the screw beneth the seat was really really hard to turn....i turned 1/2 counter clockwise...and the bike went to WOT!....i turned the engine switch to off....nothing...pulled the spark plug...kept RUNNING!...to i jumped on and slamed it in gear and put it in 3rd or 4th and dropped the clutch to kill the engine....WTF is going on? it did this to me before..then i cleaned the carb...it did this after it was good and hot..but now after i turned it off, the screw was turning like normal.....what is going on?

Damn straight...acted like a glow plug... I wanna know why i turned down the idle and it went WOT..... it was really hard to turn....but now after i killed it, seems normal..but im afraid to start it back up....

Where should the screw be set?

great, i went back out to look at it....the idle screw broke off! so looksl ike im gonna have fun tonight

no i turned the idle screw, under the seat... and it went wide open throttle...but i realized why its easy to turn now...it broke off and then went WOT...soooo lol

Yeah, like corey said, just buy a tors eliminator kit. It will eliminate the box that sits on top of your carb. You'll have to drill a hole into the side of the carb and tap it, that will be your new idle adjustment.