i have joined the dark side

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
well since i got the ltz400 my dad made me start selling the blaster i didnt want to but his house his rules so i put it for sale of course i sold it yesturday for 1300 im stayin on the fourm still tho :(:(:( but i am planning on getting a blasty once im older and do a full rebuild I:I

im going to be as nice as possible, your dads being a jerk.
unless he bought the blasty or the z.

welcome to da Dark Side,and i better sue you for quoting my "dark side", so from the money i get from you i can pay when i get sued by the star wars geek lol. Anyway, you got an awesome quad now,better in every way,shouldnt be sad.

im going to be as nice as possible, your dads being a jerk.
unless he bought the blasty or the z.

idk why kids think they are smarter than their parents... it's his castle, your his son. till you have your own castle, you obey his rules. be glad you have a quad. especially if he helped pay for either. i didn't have a quad until i was like 18 or 19 and bought it myself.

idk why kids think they are smarter than their parents... it's his castle, your his son. till you have your own castle, you obey his rules. be glad you have a quad. especially if he helped pay for either. i didn't have a quad until i was like 18 or 19 and bought it myself.

thats why I included unless he bought them.