i have a ?

i like klotz, yamaha obviously recomends yamalube, klots is red so its easy to tell which gas tank has premix in it and it also has a unique smell that smells really good lol

that is a gas to oil ratio most popular is 32:1,40:1,50:1
and to your question fmx its alittle leaner then 32:1 but it is manageable if u take care of your motor and watch ur plugs i have always ran that i know guys that run 50:1 which is to lean for me but alot of people run lean....i love my ratio i have ran it for well aslong as i can remember

that is a gas to oil ratio most popular is 32:1,40:1,50:1
and to your question fmx its alittle leaner then 32:1 but it is manageable if u take care of your motor and watch ur plugs i have always ran that i know guys that run 50:1 which is to lean for me but alot of people run lean....i love my ratio i have ran it for well aslong as i can remember

i like you dog i have 12 of themI:II:II:II:I

Consider that Yamaha stock config. w/ oil injection is 20:1 Which is why Yamaha has a 17 yr, production run on these engines using the same components. 32:1 is the prefered tried and true ratio used by most racers world wide, as this mix provides adequate ring sealing while protecting the crank. A 40 or 50:1 will still lube a ring but dos'nt seal well. Cold seizure failure also increases as an aluminum piston expands faster than the steel sleave it rides in. Crank bearings won't tolerate 50:1 very long and will soon turn blue, loose it's temper and make for a very bad day.

32:1 means that there is one part oil to 32 parts gas. 4 ounces of oil mixed with 1 gallon of gas is a 32:1 ratio.

Godd thinking bigd, thats what iwas thinking! Dude your blaster is ouil injected, at least in it's stock form. You will only have to mix if you or previous owner removed the oil injection system. There is a tank under the seat on the left (if sitting on quad) where you add oil. Ensure that it is there and hooked up, if not then premix your gas/oil, 32:1. P.S. Ilike Amsoil oil, run in it all my toys.