I hate people......

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
Okay I just got my blaster back from the shop today, and it runs great but.....

they put a big ass dent in my brand new pipe!!!!!
ripped all the stickers off of it
put the carb on wrong
only put the bolts on finger tight
replaced my brand new UNI airfilter with a stock one...
(only about 45mins worth of riding on it)

and the total for all of this sh*t was.......:( 966.99$!!!!!!

i would go back to the shop raising hell! they cannot rip u off like that!!!! the mechanic shop that i take mine to for other big jobs doesn't even sare to rip me off like that because i know them very well.

do an equal amount of damage back to the shop windows, lawn and whaterver else you can destroy remember cover your face and wear clothes you will never EVER wear again also wear a pair of nice gloves. what goes around comes around even if you need to bring it back around.

holy sh*t man that really sucks you can't take that and before you go and set the shop on fire take your blaster back and get back your money then if that fails go burn it down

dam that sh*t is messed up they can't just do that you should go back in there and tell em to pay up for all the sh*t that they messed up and for their bad work overall

nah do this professionally show who ever owns the place pics b4 u went their and after then if he doesnt have anything to say sue them

yeah i agree, go back and do equal amount of damage lol that sucks i hate when shops rip u off, thats why i try to do everything myself, the last resort if im desperate is the shop

sh*t that sucks i would go back to that shop and make them buy you everything you had, make them bitches buy you a new filter, new stickers, and a new pipe, dont let them get away with that sh*t f*ck them!

what all did it go in for?

I will list everything on the bill.....

1 crankshaft assy

1 element airfilter (stock)

1 piston RG O/S 0.25

1 piston 0.25MM O/S

4 circlip inner

1 pin piston

1 bearing cylinder

1 MSE MTR GA/SL

1 washer lock

1 NGK plug

thats all of the parts on the list totaled at........466.23

labor.....377.50

bore and hone.....75.00

like I said i hate people....

thats bs. defently knock some face if they dont replace the pipe(or fix back to perfect condition before they f*cked it up) and fix everything else they did. a name of the shop would be good so we could pass around that there sh*ty. always a pro way of ruining a business. my town pretty much ran this one business out of work because they f*cked my friends quad up.

hahaha id shoot all their windos out of the building and the mechanics personal cars!!!! lol but u better run like hell if u do anything stupid

yeah...f*ck all that dumb sh*t man...all thats gonna do is cost you more than what you'v already been ripped off to begin with, and you should of never taken the bike from the shop with all them things wrong with it! all they have to say is that it left with everything and its you'r word aginst theirs! so id say your pretty screwed, unless you can contact the owner of that shop and explain it to him nicely, than if he doesnt want to pay for it, take em to court!!!

yeah...f*ck all that dumb sh*t man...all thats gonna do is cost you more than what you'v already been ripped off to begin with, and you should of never taken the bike from the shop with all them things wrong with it! all they have to say is that it left with everything and its you'r word aginst theirs! so id say your pretty screwed, unless you can contact the owner of that shop and explain it to him nicely, than if he doesnt want to pay for it, take em to court!!!

dont forget to take pics and change the date on the camera to the date of the incident the most current the pics the more the judge is going to believe u