I hate people......

its not stupid... as long as ur not cought hehehe... but it sure would make me feel better

here is what the pipe looks like.....

100_0491.jpg

Why did you ever pay them or take the quad? A dealer tried to screw me and I took the bike back from them. I told them not to fix anything until I got a quote from them and they fixed it all without my permission. I told them I was not going to pay them since I did not authorize the work and they would not give me back the 4 wheeler. I went in there demanded the keys and told them if they did not give it to me I would call the cops and report it stolen. They finally gave me the keys, I loaded it up and got out of there. I did not pay them a dime and they fixed it all. They called me later and told me to pay them for it. I told them they broke the law by fixing it without my permission and that I was not obligated to pay them a dime. I told them to take me to court if they wanted the money. This was almost 1 year ago and I have not heard from them since. It helps to have a wife that a lawyer like mine that knows the law so people can't just screw me. I think you are screwed though because you already paid them which basically is like saying you are satified with the work that has been completed. Sorry man.. What ever you do don't brake the law and retaliate. It is not worth the fine, the restitution or the jail time... whatever your state may do to you. Handle it like an adult and you may get somewhere with them.

yes that is totally true..... and I did not notice the dent or anything unil later that night....
if I would have notice I would have rased hell with them....

and one more thing I have to say is that they just lost a ton of future customers.....

my hole family uses them.... all my unkles aunts cousins friends...lol.... thats like 30 people

still fight them. go in there and be like fix this bullshit. if not, do equal damage to their property. some may say no thats bad but picture it like this. by doing damage to there property to the same extent, its like what they did to your bike, exact same thing, only they got away with it and you havent done anything about it yet. make sure if u do do something, have a witness(fake witness...) to say you were at home the night the damage occured. cuz the cops will ask you were u were because they know they pissed u off and it was you.

dont listen to anyone except dharbeck, because youll the one that will be screwed in the end when youll be paying a fine and will be in jail. you just have to do something that is right, complain but dont damage

no, dont listen to the people being considerate. they would think differently if this sh*t happened to them i had it happen to me and they shoulda never done it to me.

act like an adult, yah they f*cked up your sh*t, but if get stuff done about the problem, youll be happy in the end

alright 89CUSTOM actually that sh*t has happended to me, but i acted like an adult and i got my stuff fixed, and in the end there wasent a problem.

no, dont listen to the people being considerate. they would think differently if this sh*t happened to them i had it happen to me and they shoulda never done it to me.

yeah, there are times we all feel like taking it in our hands physically, but no matter what they did..by law it is not ok to take revenge and tare their property up!! when i was 16 i tore up a house because the person who owned it didnt pay me for a set of wheels i sold him! when we did this i was smoking a cig and threw the butt in the garage just not paying attention, ok but by the time it was all said and done, i spent 1 year in a juvenile center and was charged with a non- theft burglary charge and arrson charge from that cig butt, had to go to countless numbers of counseling and on probation for 2 years, and also paid $26,389 back in restitution, dont remeber how much in court cost and fines, but it was basically 3 years of my young life wasted because i wanted to get someone back! when in the end, i was the fool for doing what i did!! just go in there and take matters serious in the right way by talking to them!!

And they probally didnt dint your exhaust, they probally traded it for a sh*tty one they had and kept yours to sell!! this happened to my brother with his dirtbike!! but he talked to the owner and it was all paid for and settled in the end and he got way more than they owed him!!! just be smart about it all and dont do stupid sh*t like i did!!!

yeah, there are times we all feel like taking it in our hands physically, but no matter what they did..by law it is not ok to take revenge and tare their property up!! when i was 16 i tore up a house because the person who owned it didnt pay me for a set of wheels i sold him! when we did this i was smoking a cig and threw the butt in the garage just not paying attention, ok but by the time it was all said and done, i spent 1 year in a juvenile center and was charged with a non- theft burglary charge and arrson charge from that cig butt, had to go to countless numbers of counseling and on probation for 2 years, and also paid $26,389 back in restitution, dont remeber how much in court cost and fines, but it was basically 3 years of my young life wasted because i wanted to get someone back! when in the end, i was the fool for doing what i did!! just go in there and take matters serious in the right way by talking to them!!

And they probally didnt dint your exhaust, they probally traded it for a sh*tty one they had and kept yours to sell!! this happened to my brother with his dirtbike!! but he talked to the owner and it was all paid for and settled in the end and he got way more than they owed him!!! just be smart about it all and dont do stupid sh*t like i did!!!

so dont do anything stupid and youll have your blaster back and running and looking good in no time I:I

Man do the work yourself. 2 strokes are easy and if you ended up denting the pipe yourself it wouldn't bother you as much :)

what have you donr about it so far other than biotch and moan, call them and ask what happened and why didnt they tell you abou it. then ask if they would be willing to compensate or if you are going to make thier lives hell with emails, constant messages, and frequent visits driving customeers away

what have you donr about it so far other than biotch and moan, call them and ask what happened and why didnt they tell you abou it. then ask if they would be willing to compensate or if you are going to make thier lives hell with emails, constant messages, and frequent visits driving customeers away

it was taken care of a long time ago......
the orderd me a new air filter and took a hundred off the bill...