I don't know

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Okay so last night I was at a 4th of july party and I was jumping on a trampolean and I f#$@ed up my knee. I caught my cousins bounce and my knee gave out and now I can hardly walk it hurts so bad. To insult to injury I was sort of showing off to this hot girl that kept staring at me and of coarse I stared back, like I sawing her staring at me like over ten times(Hot blond). Also I have got a big riding trip planned this weekend so hopefully it doesn't hurt because then riden is going to be a biotch.

uh-oh, my daughter did the EXACT SAME THING a few summers ago. it broke her leg just below the knee. you might be looking at teh same spot but only a fracture. if it doesnt get better you will have to go see the doc. definately trampolines should be a one at a time activity.

No because I am a f$#@ing chicken, I am allways affraid to go talk to a girl but if she came and talked to me I am fine. I don't know why I do that its weird, and no I am not gay, gay people bug me sorry if there is any of that type on here but you do.

No because I am a f$#@ing chicken, I am allways affraid to go talk to a girl but if she came and talked to me I am fine. I don't know why I do that its weird, and no I am not gay, gay people bug me sorry if there is any of that type on here but you do.

i used to be the same way dude. luckily for me my wife was the aggressive type. lol I:I I:I

im not that way... me and a friend of mine was at a water park asking for girls #s lol

i think this thread is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaay off track. but i agree i dont think many gays ride atvs, prolly horses instead. lol

they may ride rollerblades or no wait pogo sticks. i was once affraid to to talk to chicks but i outgrew it then i was like wtf all they can say is get lost.

No I did not get her number but oh well theres other hot chicks out there. Thank god I can finally walk on my knee without feeling like it is going to explode.