Hydro brakes needed cheap

Anything

Jun 7, 2014
Where can I find them cheap becouse I've heard you need them for a banshee axle. Since I have a 97.

banshee axle wont fit in the pre-03 carrier if i remember right... someone confirm or deny :p

and even if you get the 03+ carrier, the stock hydros wont fit up on the frame
likewise Awk's brakes would not fit on the new carrier

Last edited:
Yes the banshee axle will go into any year blaster carrier. If it's an 88-02 then you will need a banshee, warrior, brake hub also. You can get the old style brakes to work with some grinding on the caliper and some longer bolts that allow the caliper to slide. I have put pics up on here before on how to do it. Do a search and you should come up with them if you look hard enough. lol

Mine fit but not the brakes.
Are you talking the stock 88-02 mechanical caliper? If so it will not bolt right on but as I stated above if you remove a bit of material on the caliper, use longer bolts, it can be made to work with no issues.

Are you talking the stock 88-02 mechanical caliper? If so it will not bolt right on but as I stated above if you remove a bit of material on the caliper, use longer bolts, it can be made to work with no issues.
Yes and I didn't know that. That's fine I'm upgrading to Awks rear setup when I can.