hudack went riding today!!!

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
went riding today with a few friends, had my girl on the back and guy one on a crf150 another on a crf250, there was also a 400ex, trx 450r, and a raptor 660.
so was riding for a while then we were playing around in a feild, me and the 400ex lined em up :D
launched them i took off he was behind me had him by about a quad length it wasnt a very long race or else i woulda had him by more could only get to the top of 4th.
mods to the 400 are hmf pipe, air filter one or 2 less teeth on the front sprocket and 18 inch tires and the motor was just freshly rebuilt.
my mods are
strokedtater agr trail port, kor redisgned head, graydon proline pipe (same as power pros) toomey b1 silencer boysen power reeds, a 28 mm carb, 13/38 gearing and 20 inch tires
so a longer run and i think i would put a better hurting on him. said it tops out at about 60.
wana say thanks again to matt for the great job he did on my motor.
sadly i do not have a video :(.
but i do have a quick video of me riping around and a few pictures of my girl riding :p so here they are enjoy

0830011931a.jpg

0830011931.jpg

0830011748.jpg

0830011616.jpg

nice man!!! when first started riding in the vid is that bogging the thing that your carb sometimes does? sounded like it was rich..but then later it sounded fine. you get non slipping clutches and a good carb and you will just toy with that 400ex.

nice man!!! when first started riding in the vid is that bogging the thing that your carb sometimes does? sounded like it was rich..but then later it sounded fine. you get non slipping clutches and a good carb and you will just toy with that 400ex.

it might be i see what you mean could be a little rich off the start carb could use some fine tuning like i told you earlier. are you talking about the part of the video where im turning then go sideways? could just be when i got a hand full of clutch reved it a little then let go and let it rip?
the bogging it does is only over bumps and when i jump it if it did it you would hear it, its so bad to the point it sometimes wants to die.
thought i had it fixed with a carb bowl gasket but its doing it again but its not leaking gas so im stumped........

idk if it was when you were turning..it does this on and off throughout the vid.. it sounds like rich jetting to me.. ill have to get with ya soon and see what it needs.

idk if it was when you were turning..it does this on and off throughout the vid.. it sounds like rich jetting to me.. ill have to get with ya soon and see what it needs.

sounds like a plan.
like i said i think the jettings still on the rich side maybe just some air screw adjustments?? and another plug chop for the main jet?
see where that sits

its nothing to do with airscrew unless its at idle to 1/8th throttle. which this is not.. maybe just a mian jet or maybe needle and main adjustments. plug chops will not be needed..

its nothing to do with airscrew unless its at idle to 1/8th throttle. which this is not.. maybe just a mian jet or maybe needle and main adjustments. plug chops will not be needed..

alright just let me know when your free and have the time all great one :p
remeber i has a car and your a 2 minute drive aaway about 45 seconds if i break speed limits and ignore trafic signs :p

we need room to run the thing though...im not ripping up 2nd street where i can be easily trapped..lol

we need room to run the thing though...im not ripping up 2nd street where i can be easily trapped..lol

hmmmm could always take it up to number nine have a friend up there to watch it have my bro meet me at the school with my car come get you and do it that way of some sorts??

hmmmm could always take it up to number nine have a friend up there to watch it have my bro meet me at the school with my car come get you and do it that way of some sorts??

or i will meet you at #9.. we will work it out.

or we could do that sounds better then my idea lol im gana get some paper and draw up some plans.
do you wana be the blue dot or the red dot? if you like i think i have a green marker somewhere

or we could do that sounds better then my idea lol im gana get some paper and draw up some plans.
do you wana be the blue dot or the red dot? if you like i think i have a green marker somewhere

sorry, i am going to need to be marked as purple. :D

Man racer thinks hudack is lucky...racers blaster is still under construction which makes him sad :( hudack pictures last longer