how would you

xsicxxx

Feb 29, 2008
PA
hey guys im going up to new york city on thursday to get my sleeve started and im kinda a lil worryed about carrying 2000 on me how would you stash it on you??

I know some really nice Jesey boy's... but protection comes at a cost.

best way to protect yourself... don't go where you shouldnt go, and when you shoudn't go. look poor, don't look nervous if your taking a bus, sit in the front of the bus, dont flash cash, have a couple bucks aside in one pocket to eat etc., when you get off te bus in NY get directly into a cab and get where your going.

can you get a prepaid visa at walmart etc for 2k?

if you do get robbed remember your life is worth more than 2k

just put it in your front pocket, as long as you dont wallk alone at night youll be alright, i know if some idiot tried to take 2000 from me he better be ready for a fight 2000 is alot of money to me

haha, yeah me too! right now money is tight for everyone, economy is in the sh*ts, i am glad i got a steady paycheck right now, i could not be happier

ok... this is a serious option.. crotch it.. like.. not in the but or wrapped around your wang.. but put it in a snadwich bag, and tape it to the inside of your leg right under da nuts!! im serious man.. just use the bath room when ya get there and un tape the loot