how to take oilmix tank off?

jkimbrel

Sep 19, 2012
got n 04 blaster just wanna take the tank off n just mix it in the gas tank wats a good gas:eek:il mix for it also?

got n 04 blaster just wanna take the tank off n just mix it in the gas tank wats a good gas:eek:il mix for it also?

if it's working leave it on. the oiling system works fine. mine is a 2000 with lots of hrs on it. just make sure you use injection oil. and change the trans oil often and the plastic gear will last a long time. and it's nice not to have to worry about mixing oil inthe fuel.

My 2006 had a metal gear (not sure it was steel). Just cut the lines and plug one off the carb. Remove the tank from the bike, Take the oil pump cover off and remove the pump. Remove the gear so the pump wont seize, put the oil pump and cover back on. The little rubber thing that guides the oil lines into the case i flipped it over flatside up and filled the holes with rtv.

Wrap a chain around it and lock it to a fence post , pin it and then shut that biotch down and plug the injection lines to the carb . 32:1 is the standard and you can't use injector oil for premix , use Maxima super M 2 stroke oil , it's the sh*tty sh*t

Wrap a chain around it and lock it to a fence post , pin it and then shut that biotch down and plug the injection lines to the carb . 32:1 is the standard and you can't use injector oil for premix , use Maxima super M 2 stroke oil , it's the sh*tty sh*t
haha one ?? what do you mean injector oil? i run yamalube in my tank and i still use the injector.been running that way for years (since 89 lol)

If you are removing the oil injection and mixing at 32:1 you need to increase the main jet by one size to compensate for the lesser fuel passing through the jets.

If you go to 25:1 you need to go up 2 sizes on the main.

Plug chop to confirm.