$ How much to split a case $

I met a guy at the local paintball supply store a couple days ago. After talking to him for a while he said something about needing someone to put a crank in a quad for him, well wouldn't you know its a blaster. I have all the tools and the ability to do the job I just don't know what a fair price to charge would be. He will be buying all the seals and the gaskets and such. I just provide labor. I also have the chance to put the entire bike together. Which is to say put in a new crank then put the top end back on and put it in the frame. If I do that I get some extra parts he has too like an extra top end and some other goodies. Just need to know what some fair prices would be?

I was charged 150 for parts and labor for a topend.

I think like 300 would be fair,since most shops charge about 70-80 an hour for labor.

Yea, i was charged about 160 for parts and labor from yamaha for a top-end, so somewhere around 300 should be fair. Unless he comes with some beer and helps then maybe cut him a deal!

yeah guna say 300 for that since bottom end and top. i hate splitting the bottom end. royal pain in the ass, maybe its just because i dont have a crank puller tool.