How loud is the Toomey B1?

yes they r very loud...if u r lookin 4 a pipe that gives decent power and is still kinda quite then get a pro circuit pipe

i want a loud pipe to go on my ride. i want all my neighbors to say there goes that damn guy on the blaster again.

My 125 is quieter until the power valves kick in the top end and then there is no hearing the tommeys any more.. .. ltz 400 with FMF power core and its louder than the tommeys.. tommeys all the way ull love the sound of the pipe in the power band in 4th gear its the best sound in the world.. they are quiet

Reactions: trapper 1306
i sorta find it hard to believe that its gunna be that much louder...only aftermarket pipe i heard was a fatty on a 250 and i didnt think it was that loud, you guys think the toomey be louder than that?

its louder than the pipe on the 250r....i have it on my blasty...my buddy up north has an 86 250r with the fmf pipe and mine is still louder with the toomey b1..not by much but i love the power increase once u get on the pipe...its sick...I:I...i will try to get a sound clip of mine tmrw for ya if u want..

Im not going to lie the toomey is just as loud as the dyno port, well atleast mine was. There was a kid with a 04 down the road with a dyno port, and mine was just as loud.

i dont know maybe im just deaf from car audio but it seems not so loud to me. but a fat bastard in desperate need of packing is loud as hell lol

Well the Pa State Law for sound level of an atv is 99dbA measured at 20 inches from the tailpipe, you guys think that the toomey is legal then?