*Hopefully* returning for good

!!BlasterBro!!

Jul 30, 2010
Duluth MN
Hey guys, im not new but have been gone for a good while supporting another expensive hobbie that is I:I airsoft I:I and have had no funds or time for blasting :eek: SHAME ON ME!!! so i figered I should reintroduce my self I've hopefully run into enough funds for a blaster but i'm a bit worried that i'm too tall for one i'm 5' 9" 145lbs so im def not to heavy, test drives they feel alright but i havn't toook one on a track or trail yet so just wondering what you guys think feels so good to be back but i've rusted up on some subjects

Garrett S

I am 6' 1" 150lbs and the blaster is a great bike. Never doubt what the blaster can do for you, and If you ever feel unstable just widen your wheel base. Good to see you back "hopefully" to the blasted side of life.

lol "Skinney Power" ahhh i won't worry about tippsy the only way i've ever rolled a quad was forward, on a warrior going down hill, lol to say the least it was interesting gotta love random tree trunks, they you stop fast. Too fast.

I'm taller than all so far :p
6'3 and 180 and blaster runs strong.
Glad to see you back!

uh oh! my dad just brought me back a 04 Dvx 400 that is mine to fix he got it for $450 because a guy had no time to reassemble after finding a bad valve when it quit and i have to say i'm pumped it fits me perfect needs rear tires tho as they a skinned completely off and some rust inhibitor on the pipe, can't wait to get it working!!!! I'll stay on the forum tho as i just can't bear to leave :')

*now it's "i'm longer and faster :p"