Holiday contest!!!!

can you three tards not read, come on. make this thread something, i swear all B-1 does is dot post.

Thankfully the poo landed on the coyote from last night fun.
Its braille you dumb sh!t ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Its braille you dumb sh!t ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I can read it, it says "I, B-1, am a useless retard."

-sheeblast

Reactions: sheeblast

ohh i can read it now, you are using some spaces and punctuation.
it says "B-1, the biggest useless f*ck of all time"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ohh i can read it now, you are using some spaces and punctuation.
it says "B-1, the biggest useless f**ck of all time"
nope not even close. it says sheeblast loves to give 2g00d4u a rusty trombone. u dont know what it is look it up, oh and ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Unfortunately, the now frantic, flaming, feces covered fun from last night, was unable to be extinguished by the last remaining burst of urine from my now empty bladder.

Unfortunately, the now frantic, flaming, feces covered fun from last night, was unable to be extinguished by the last remaining burst of urine from my now empty bladder.
So I ran to the kitchen to get a beer to refill my bladder.

nope not even close. it says sheeblast loves to give 2g00d4u a rusty trombone. u dont know what it is look it up, oh and ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i am still reading you like to be bufu'ed by monkeys.

172a4211.jpg