Hey Everyone!

just to let u know, there is a multi button in the bottom right of every post, click on it for each post u wanna quote and u can quote multiple messages in one swoop, unless u are boosting lol then keep at it girl lol

ahhh...ok thanks I wondered what that was for hahaha

sandblastin2.jpg

sandblastin1.jpg

You guys will have to wait and see ;) I will say the plastics are gonna be black :)

Mine came with black plastics , I didn't like it so I started stripping off the black and found yellow under that , then found white under that then found original Yamaha Blue . So I used Krylon Fusion Patriot Blue spray paint and it works great!!! Looked almost exactly like the Yamaha Blue . Its held up really well too , no chipping or flaking , it bonds really well . Just a light pre-sanding then shot several coats and blammo !!! Blue Baby!!!!
Can't wait to see the progress!!!

Mine came with black plastics , I didn't like it so I started stripping off the black and found yellow under that , then found white under that then found original Yamaha Blue . So I used Krylon Fusion Patriot Blue spray paint and it works great!!! Looked almost exactly like the Yamaha Blue . Its held up really well too , no chipping or flaking , it bonds really well . Just a light pre-sanding then shot several coats and blammo !!! Blue Baby!!!!
Can't wait to see the progress!!!

I:I Im not paintin mine Im buyin em new..urs looks great! Thanks!