HELP WITH TORS REMOVAL

So now that I have it running I can't get my blaster to idle. Tried messing with the idle screw but when I give gas or ride it for a minute it'll Rev so high and idle really high. Could it be an air leak some where?

Are you pre mixing or running with the oil injection? Is the oil injection line hooked up or pluged if running pre mix? You should certinly buy or build a leak tester. A high uncontrolable idle is a sign of an air leak. Lots of times they are at the intake, between reeds and cyl, reeds and intake boot, cracked intake boot etc. Bad seals also and they can be done while motor is still in the bike most of the time. You want t make sure to leak test and fix any leaks or you will be doing a new top end in no time.

Also make sure the slide in the carb is moving freely and smoothly.

It's premixed oil 32:1 and I already bought new tusk seals for it just haven't put them in yet. If there is a leak at the boot I will replace it. I just need to get to it because I don't keep my blaster at my house. No place to ride and no place to put it. Now my next question is. What's the best way to get rid of the constriction on the air box. Should I drill holes and plug them with some mesh or foam, get rid of it completely like many people do or buy one of those outerwear box lids. I know it needs to breath better but what are some suggestions....also riddle me this batmen....what's a good suggestion for reeds and what will work with the stock cage? Do I have to upgrade the cage when I buy reeds or will reeds fit? I've read mixed reviews on the Boyesen and the vforce. So is there anyway to upgrade without going all out? I have so many more questions that's I need answers too as well lol.

Now my question is would it be better to do a new cage as well or stick with the stock cage and upgrade the reeds? I've heard some can cause leaks because of the way they are mounted in....thoughts?

The main reason for reed cage leaks are from heavy hands, tightening up the bolts way to tight and warping the cage and carb boot.

The main reason for reed cage leaks are from heavy hands, tightening up the bolts way to tight and warping the cage and carb boot.

I can already see myself having problems with it then lol. So then what would some suggestions be for reeds and/or a cage? I don't want to go crazy expensive but I will if I have to ya know.

Tha stock cage with a set of dual stage reeds, will not break the bank, and work pretty darn good!

It can be sealed up air tight with a little High temp Copper RTV