Help with reed cage!! OEM or aftermarket?!

Scspeed

Aug 23, 2009
My friend gave me a reed cage he says its aftermarket, it looks to be a little different from the oem one.

Its silver and has 3 bolt holes across the reeds instead of two (oem) The problem is, is one of the reeds are broken so i have to get new ones. The reeds on the cage now are white with blue bottoms..

Which reeds do i go with to fit 3 bolt? or not oem cage. Would v force 3 reeds work? or do i need special reeds made ONLY for that cage?

im guessing there are 6 reed pedals on this thing?More info please..Ask your friend what they are

boyesen makes rad valves for blasters....if it has 3 bolt holes on the top, it probly doesnt fit your blaster. its probly for another kind of quad

The reed cage looks like the one on the left in the first link posted above. It is deffinetly for a blaster becouse my buddy used it in his for a while

the 250r cage is only a 4 pedal.Id like to know what it is also...Get some pictures if you can

If it looks like a stock 4 window cage but a little wider and has 3 screws per reed and a blue reed backer then it is a FMF cage. I have one and they want $75 for a set of reeds.