HELP PLZ

A

allenduren

i got a 02 blaster and the frnt headlight doesnt work when your riding it will some times flicker........ the tail light works great so i dont no what the deal is the bulb is good..

i looked at bulb and the elements inside are good but they look like they may be touching each other... could this be problem...
i have feeling it the wiring but what could it be???

i got a 02 blaster and the frnt headlight doesnt work when your riding it will some times flicker........ the tail light works great so i dont no what the deal is the bulb is good..

i looked at bulb and the elements inside are good but they look like they may be touching each other... could this be problem...
i have feeling it the wiring but what could it be???

to eliminate one possibility is to replace the lamp (bulb) itself.

i am an electrician. you would be surprised how many times it's just the lamp.

hope this helps.

Do you know how to use a multimeter? If so, check to see if your getting any power to them first. then we can go from there.

i had this problem with my headlight once too.. there was corrosion inside the socket where the bulb goes in... i took some fine sand paper and scuffed it up... put the bulb back in and waalaa, i saw the light as they say!
give that a shot

i had this problem, and i had the ground wire starting to frey... so check all your wires, replace the bulb..and yes..you probably should clean it.....