help on conning the dad...

Clay96

Jul 8, 2008
poneto indiana
oK my dad is stubourn, we ain't that good on money, i have a 3 wheeler to sell to help pay, so any ways to conn him in to buying me a blaster??? a good used one at that

haha ya thats true...well i doubt you would even get much money out of your 3 wheeler but i have a frame and a bunch of other stuff for a blaster ill sell for $200 or ill trade for you 3 wheeler if you wanna drive up to angola, in and get it

Being a dad... I highly discourage conning a dad to do anything... Speaking as my dads son though... I would kiss his butt, wash his truck, clean the garage, and do alot of research letting him know you are responsible enough and mature enough to take care of it... Most of all kiss his butt.

I hope my kids are reading this ! ! HAHA=))

Being a dad... I highly discourage conning a dad to do anything... Speaking as my dads son though... I would kiss his butt, wash his truck, clean the garage, and do alot of research letting him know you are responsible enough and mature enough to take care of it... Most of all kiss his butt.

I hope my kids are reading this ! ! HAHA=))

do this!!!! smart idea

easy. answer this question.... Whats in it for me?

Think from dads prospective. what is in this deal for him?

The first and probably the best point to bring up is the overall safety factor of an ATV versus an ATC. 4 wheels are much better than 3 and much much safer. then, you have value on top of that. a newer blaster is more valuable than 3 ATC's and can easily be sold if the need ever arises. parts availablility is also a key factor. dad may end up paying more for those old ATC parts because of their age. blaster parts are VERY abundant.

plead your case, and bring up the point that you can get a used blaster for anywhere from $500 and up. try to sell that ATC for $300-$500 and your blaster upgrade is almost complete. that paired up with some hard work around the house, some butt kissing, and a gift subsucription to playboy should get you in there.