hawaiian in the house!!!!!!!!

808 Blaster

Nov 28, 2007
aloha to all my fellow blaster mates...heres some pics of my little blaster...enjoy
Picture153.jpg

Picture159.jpg

WELCOME TO BLASTERFORUM!!!!!!! nice blaster, and nice to see people from soo damn far away :p WELCOME and hope you stay active!!!

Those plastics look pretty good. How much do those sell for? I wouldn't mine getting a set. Also welcome to the forum:-D

Damn, Thats cheap for plastics especially brand new. WOW Good looking out on that one. Thanks manI:I

nice lookin blaster. newb ? wut year blasters are those cause ive never really have seen them before except for on blaserforum and i really like the way they look. also nice grab bar

aloha guys...thanks for all the comments...yes i have a LRD exhaust on the bike...just never took pictures after the bike was completed...the blaster is a 1995....almost complete...just waiting for the rear hydro brake setup from Trenga...then i can say its complete...again thanks for all the comments...

aloha guys...thanks for all the comments...yes i have a LRD exhaust on the bike...just never took pictures after the bike was completed...the blaster is a 1995....almost complete...just waiting for the rear hydro brake setup from Trenga...then i can say its complete...again thanks for all the comments...

read guys read he already tell you thats!!! keep up the good work verry nice quad!!