Handlebar help....your input.

Pro Taper for 25?!?!?!!! Sign me up!!

Anything is better than stock, haha. I'm a fan of renthals. Keep an eye out here on the forum board for renthals or pro tapers for cheap. I usually see them brand new for 75-100 bucks!! They're way better than a stock bar though. Not sure on Tusk or other not-as-expensive-as-renthal/pro taper, but I'm sure they're an upgrade over stock.

If you got a 300 dollar blaster that needs work I wouldn't go throwing hundred plus on just bars...but that's just me. You'll probably need some other maintenance/upgrade items as well. I would stick with the regular 7/8" bars and if you want to raise them after riding on them for a while do that, but see how they feel at first.

Oh just an FYI, I know on my blasters with the renthals yamaha ATV bars (have a set now, had one on another too) they are a little tight on the bar clamp cover that holds the key....but I don't use a key for mine anyways so it's not a problem. The cross bar is a little lower but the bars are wider and have less of a sweep I think so they put your arms up forward and end up making the bike feel like it's got more room!!