haha stupid people...

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
aight so this is so stupid i couldnt make this up....i read in my local newspapper this morning that a guy who has a banshee is sueing toomey racing company for a burn on his leg the left side pipe gave him...he was wearing shorts and took a turn hugging the bike with his legs and he got burned...and as we all no that you should never ride in shorts and that aftermarket pipes (specially banshee) stick out farther then stock...and if you read somewere in the manual that comes with most quads it says that you should increase the power or make any changes rto your bike as a safty measure...he wants $1700 from them...hahahahahaha...i swear...so stupid

thats rediculous

just like i have to have TWO fences around the pool in my backyard so if someone jumps in MY pool and drowns, my parents wont get sued

"or like the guy that sued burger king like 2 years ago bc his son got fat from eating it every day"

-tjsdaname said it first

Last edited:
Some women tripped in a very small pothole in the driveway were i work. She sued for like 5grand and got it. The worse part was after she sued us OSHA came to inspect safety sh*t and we failed big time. $26,000 in fines...lol

i guess the guy should have sticked with a 4 stroke no exhaust burns there haha

idk bout that lol

my dad yfz u can feel the heat when ur sittin on it even with boots on....and my old ttr125 big gun exhaust burnt through the plastics and the plastic was on my boot

Yea 4 strokes pipes are alot hotter than any 2 strokes pipe....My leg is burnt and my leg never touches the pipe..and after riding about an hour ur leg is really hot.2 strokes arent nearly as hot