Grab bar and nerfs pics

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well did a couple more things today, batt worked on his extended grab bar and i got my nerfs almost done, still gotta do a buncha work and polish them up but i think they came out pretty goodI:II:I

grabbar2.jpg

grabbar.jpg

nerf1.jpg

nerf2.jpg

nerf3.jpg

nerf4.jpg

Reactions: jlsparky7
yea they are a bit smaller than regular nerfs, but thats what i was going for, couple more little things and they will be finshed up

YEA THE SMALLER nerfs are more for trail rides who feet may slip off every now and then but the big ones are for racers who feet will slip off alot ahhhaha nice job....i would buy one of them grab bars

im pretty sure the webbing makes a huge difference. the difference between the webbing stretching when you miss the pegs off a jump and the aluminum is the right about of flex to absorb the impact. aluminum would hurt like hell. nice but id like em bigger.

u no i just noticed the little peice of metal trim on ur plastics....ahha off topic but that really looks good in there

will u be sellin the nerfs ? id be interested get the biotches powdercoated and they'll look even better

thanx guys, it is quite abit of work for the nerfs, and honestly i dont really want to do it again lol, as far as powder coating, im 3/4 of the way done polishing them so that would be pointless

and the little chrome trim peice is from advanced auto for car trim, i just wanted to hide the cut edge of the plastic

id totally buy a set of those off you if you made them. i dont have any nerfs or heelguards on my bike because most nerfs are a little larger than i feel necessary? very nice design though! and i like how the center mounts for them go up to that bracket on the frame. definitely very nice design, you should totally reconsider making/selling those, you've got skills!

(im mostly jealous because i went to school for metalworking and fabrication, and i have none of the tools available that id need to make that kind of stuff, just the knowledge.)