got my blasty in town

1997blaster

Mar 20, 2009
galesburg,il
i finally convinced my mom to let me bring my blaster in town cuz it usually at my farm but im taking it to a friends house soon to go ride with him cuz he just got a blaster too. so my moms at the farm now and im in town ive been riding racing cars in my yard and doing wheelies and sh*t. let the fun begin hahaI:I

Last edited:
Eh, I don't care either way, it's your decision, but some people feel very strongly about always wearing a helmet. I'm sure some of the guys on here could tell you some stories. I personally always wear one, even if I'm just going for a quick spin. You never know, accidents happen in a split second. Anyhow, I won't jack your thread anymore, sorry about that.

the first time you go over the bars and into a hard object may be your last without a helmet. some speak from experience, some can no longer speak. its your call to wear a helmet or not.

are you asking for a $65 helmet or a $400 helmet? even a cheapo ugly one will save your life.

Man that's jacked up, can't believe any parent not wanting to spend $45 on something that could save there child's life. Let me look around tomorrow I know I have an old helmet laying around somewhere, a couple bucks for shipping and its yours. It is not the prettiest but better it take a beating than your head.

A SKID LID should have been your first purchase. I call BS on your Mother not wanting you to get a helmet. Being in farming she should be well aware of hazards, sh*t can happen in an instant.

A SKID LID should have been your first purchase. I call BS on your Mother not wanting you to get a helmet. Being in farming she should be well aware of hazards, sh*t can happen in an instant.
agreed! me and many others wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for helmets. If fact a local woman just died a while back, she was riding a big 600 4x4 following her husband on a dirt bike. She lost control rolled and died of head trauma, a friend of mine was a witness to the accident.... blood and brains were everywhere along the road. if she was wearing a helmet she would have been fine, but now her kids and family have to suffer( and probably hate bikes and quads now) I don’t feel sorry for her.. she got what she deserved... but I feel sorry for her family and friends.

tell your mother to get on the net and look up what happens when you dont wear a helmet.....man i cant believe she wont buy you one...