Good Deals!!

yeah i wouldnt mind buying it, but i got to sell my other one, still not sure on color scheme i want either, so if its still there in a week i will probably snatch it up

^^I was about to say... I was starting to consider that hood for my build. And then I saw the shipping charge. For that price, you can get a Maier hood brand new....

Not dirt cheap, but a hell of a steal for those that are familiar with how much it costs for all these parts and work.....especially on a TRICK banshee. $3000, but definitely worth it since the guy supposed invested 14 grand into it.

to much to list has over $14,000 invested here is the list as far as i can remember ITP holeshot tires front and rear itp bead locker rear wheels and race fronts lone star adjustable life time axle race swing arm chromed heavy duty alum swing arm skid plate, full chassis heavy duty skid plate houser or lonestar adjustable A-arms total control racing fully adjustable 2 stage front shocks, lonestar heavy duty steering stem and clamp, alum radiator guard polished , front shock covers heavy duty alum race front bumper, full toomey race exhaust system and silencers with removable spark arresters and $50 billet exhaust clamps best of everything money can buy here , pro design coolhead with domes and CT racing ported polished cylinder and high performance forged pistons must run high octane fuel only ! Single over sized race carb with 2into1 intake cant remember name of it ... alum heavy duty airbox K&N filter with dirt cover, pep fully adjustable 2 stage race rear shock, billet kick starter side clutch cover and gas cap, AC racing alum nerf bars, ASV unbreakable levers and Pro Taper bars, im sure i forgot a few things but you get the idea this quad has the best of everything money can buy ... you wont find one like this anywhere ... buy the way everything on this quad is original nothing has been touched up all paint on frame and motor is factory so you know how it has been treated .... believe it adult owned and ridden only but NEVER raced !
2002%20banshee_a.JPG

2002%20banshee_b.JPG

2002%20banshee_d.JPG

2002%20banshee_z4.JPG

2002%20banshee_z5.JPG

2002%20banshee_z7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: