good deal????

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
1987 Suzuki Quad Racer for 500$?????
is that a good deal

and do they have power valves??

hell no i aint sellin the blasty!!!!! thats my baby.....
and with race gas being 5$ a gallon.. i need a quad that i can actually ride lol.....
and it looks to be in immaculate condition.... and im getting payed tomorrow sooooo.......

there ok... i gotta ice race lined up with one ( he just dont know it yet) he spanked my trail boss so im gonna try to lay ahurtin on him with my blaster.. so what if he ha s abigger motor!! im a better rider!! and gonna be on fresh studs!!!.

anyways.. he paid 800 for his.. motor blew first time he rode it.. about 6 min and buuuuuuwannng tang tang king .. silence!.. now he kinda rides like asally cuz he is afraid to blow it up... hell if the one your looin at is nice get it!! i almost bought one with cracked fenders and no brakes for 500

if its in good condition go for it... whats it matter if they have powervalves?

1987 Suzuki Quad Racer for 500$?????
is that a good deal

and do they have power valves??

Which are you getting the LT250R or the LT500R "Quadzilla"? You need to make sure what year you're getting! The LT250R was in production from 85'-92' and the 85'-86' years DID NOT have power valves and the motors did not run that strong, the 87'-92' did have power valves. The LT500R was in production from 87'-90' and all years had power valves. Either way for $500 doesn't sound bad, unless it was beat.

Reactions: tjsdaname
Which are you getting the LT250R or the LT500R "Quadzilla"? You need to make sure what year you're getting! The LT250R was in production from 85'-92' and the 85'-86' years DID NOT have power valves and the motors did not run that strong, the 87'-92' did have power valves. The LT500R was in production from 87'-90' and all years had power valves. Either way for $500 doesn't sound bad, unless it was beat.

thankyou!! thats the info i was looking for +1 rep!

My friends getting 2 for that price but the one has no brakes so i am going to buy it off my friend for 150 and these are awesome quads so i would say get it definantly