go kart?

02blueblaster

Sep 6, 2008
i was thinking about maybe getting a 2nd blaster motor, or maybe a banshee motor and try and fit it into a gokart..does anyone have a gokart they want to sell in the NY area?..lookin to spend under 200$..just need a chassis and wheels

i have another blaster motor just laying around. so i figured id make a project,

blaster99 got any pics?..its gotta be relatively big to fit a blaster motor in it..or a banshee motor

Go karts are bad ass! I want to build another one. This is the kart that d.jackson and I had before our blastys. Lets just say it was not built for kids.

GoKart1-1.jpg

GoKart2-1.jpg

GoKart3-1.jpg

GoKart4-1.jpg

GoKartEngine-1.jpg

i got a gokart... needs a new carb but what do you care you got an extra motor! i was gonna put my kdx 80 motor in it.. but making the shifter and the clutch cable turned me off lmao
fireandpbgun004.jpg

Not sure the make or model of it, but im sure there's enough room to put a blaster motor, Times like this I do wish the blaster came with and e start. Kick starting a gokart sucks.

I'm talking about the one that Fabb3 posted.

what kinda motor is that? make model and cc?

I am not sure of the cc's b/c it was a 4 poke and with those kind of motors for go karts and stuff they arnt real big on the cc's but, it was a 16hp Power max engine. It was pretty much a honda clone engine. I got it on ebay for $350.00. To get the power to the wheels we had to get a commet 40 series toruque converter.

The guy that bought this thing got it for a seal $500.00!!!! We needed money and the room so we let it go for cheap! The guy bought it for his 9 and 12 year old sons. 3 days later he had it posted back on Craigslist. I called him and ask him what the deal was and he said the kids mom took one look at it and wouldnt even let them ride it. LOL And to think that we build it for d.jackson's 5 year old son/my nephew!

Not only did we widen the kart up 8" on each side to fit the fiberglass seats but we lengthened it 1 ft. so then it would fit us 250ln 6' tall guys.

Ahh I miss that thing but you dont always have room/money for all of your toys.

haha, ever think of making another one?, hey heres a deal, if u make the whole chassis ill buy it for 250$..lol leave enough room for a shee motor

Yea we may build another kart one day. We didnt build that frame actually, it was a yerf dog frame first. then we hacked it up into a real frame.